Community Employment Services offers supports and services to help new immigrants settle in Oxford County. You can take courses to better your English, get your foreign credentials accredited, meet other newcomers in the community and much more.
- settlement information and counseling
- assistance with immigration and Canadian documentation
- an orientation to the local community
- employment services
- interpretation and translation (some fees may apply)
- advocacy and referral
- community connections program